The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you, these terms and conditions govern your use of the services we offer (“iSolve” or “iSolve Technologies”) and the use of https://caddcentre.co.in (the “iSolve Website” or “Website”).
By using the iSolve Technologies Website, you acknowledge have reading, understanding and agree to be bound by these “Terms and Conditions” and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the iSolve Technologies Services and Website.
iSolve Technologies Services.
iSolve Technologies services are made up of different services provided through the Website. One of our services enables you to upload a printer and scanner file to our Website and view it in Printer and Scanner.
If you want to turn your printer and scanner into reality, you can place an order with us to have it manufactured. At a charge of a service price and price for the substance used for the model, we manufacture the model for you (i.e., print it with 3D printing technology) in our materials and ship it to you. Further, iSolve Technologies offers other services and community features through the Website including a forum, a blog, tutorials etc. where you can get in touch with other users or share your experiences.
1) Placing an order: To order the model you designed, upload the design to our site, select the quantity of the model, material you want the model to be made of and submit it. We shall send the quotation and upon approval of the quotation, we shall print the product. You do the payment and collect the printed product. Please be informed that the language to be used during the whole ordering process is English. You can also order models, scanners and pre-designed models from our website.
2) Unacceptable orders, cancellation of orders by us: iSolve Technologies reserves the final right to not accept or cancel your order during the entire ordering process, even after the acceptance of your order. This can be happen because of the unfeasibility of the model, infringing feature of the model, destination of the delivery of the order, end use of the printed product, etc. In case we cancel your partial or entire order we will contact you via email and at iSolve Technologies discretion will issue you store credit or full refund for the cancelled item(s).
3) Payment and price: The amount indicated on the ordering page includes the fee for the Service (such as printing and packing the model) and the price for the materials used to produce the model. The price quoted on the Website includes shipping costs, sales tax (if applicable) but excludes any import duty or taxes (if applicable). All prices are indicated in either INR value. The currency conversion will be handled by our payment service provider.
You can initiate your payment for your order via bank transfer. In case you chose to pay by bank transfer you will receive the payment instructions via email from iSolve Technologies after confirmation of your order.
4) Acceptance: After accepting your order we will send you an order confirmation by e-mail address associated with your iSolve Technologies account. The order confirmation will be effective as of the date on which the order confirmation is sent to you. If we cannot accept your order we will contact you by email. You should verify the details in the confirmation email. If there are errors you should contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to customer service.
6) Order Tracking: Through the Website or – if you choose so – via e-mail notifications, you can track the status of your order e.g. accepted order, produced, dispatched, delivered etc. However we continuously change and improve this system.
7) Shipping: Your order will be delivered to your shipping address. We deliver to multiple countries. You can only select those countries as your shipping address during the ordering process. We will use our commercially reasonable efforts to ship the model to the shipping address within the delivery time indicated in our confirmation email nevertheless depending on your shipping address it may take longer time. Any shipping and delivery dates given by us are only best estimates and we are not liable for any damage or cost caused by delay in shipping or delivery. Title and risk of loss is transferred to you upon transfer of the goods from iSolve Technologies to the shipment carrier (FOB Shipping Point, EX Works).
You agree to indemnify and hold iSolve Technologies and its affiliates, distributors, dealers, agents and its and their employees harmless from and against all liabilities, costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising from or relating to any claims that result from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Change of the Website, the Services and these Terms and Conditions
iSolve Technologies reserves the right to make changes to the Website, the Services and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such amended Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon posting on this Website and will have no effect on sales that were completed before such posting. We will make reasonable efforts to post notices regarding any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Please check the Terms and Conditions published on this Website regularly to ensure that you are aware of all terms governing the Website and the Service.
These Terms and Conditions, together with the Privacy Statement and any other policies, guidelines, or FAQs posted by iSolve Technologies represents the complete and exclusive agreement relating to the subject matter hereof which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written and any other communications between you and iSolve Technologies. No amendment of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon iSolve Technologies unless in writing and signed by iSolve Technologies. If any provision is held to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or the Services, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SINCE WE ALWAYS WANT TO FURTHER IMPROVE OUR SERVICES, WE WELCOME ALL FEEDBACK. ISOLVE TECHNOLOGIES MAY CONTACT YOU TO ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES.
Return & Cancellation Policy
Refund and cancellation policy not applicable for the service rendered.
For any queries, customer can contact iSolve Technologies team at email@example.com or +91 44 6555 5999.